Wednesday, February 16, 2011

EOC Week 5: Best and Worst Super Comercail


         This years Super Bowl was explosive. The game kept you wanting to see more. I couldn't leave me sit. There was only one negative time part of the Super Bowl that I seen and that was the singing of the National Anthem. I hope that next years artist, at the very least, knows the words to the song before they begin singing.

         The commercials this year were amazing. Every year the commercials seen to get better and better. How do they come up with this stuff? At times the commercials were better than the game itself. There were so many great commercial that I couldn’t pick which one I liked the best.

         Doritos had one of the funniest commercial. It had me cracking up. A pug sees a guy in a glass door taunting him with Doritos chips. The guy was trying to get the pug to run into the clean glass window but the pug knocks down the glass door on top of the guy and eats his the Doritos. Funny

The Kia Optima’s “One Epic Ride ” commercial was like a mini movie. The Digit effects on this commercial were awesome. I was ready to go to the movie theater to look for this commercial. I think I watched this commercial over and over again.

         In my opinion the Brisk commercial with Eminem was one of the worst commercials. The whole commercial was about why Eminem don’t do commercials. To me it really didn’t do anything for the Brisk brand.

         The commercial this year were great. There were only a couple that I didn’t like but I’m just one person. I can only imagine how successful this commercials were. I can’t wait until next year to see what they come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment