Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service


   Customer Service is a very important part of just about any business.  It is impossible to have a successful company without consistency from your customer.  Good customer service married with reasonable prices will keep customers coming back and a satisfied customer will tell others about there experience.  Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

   I work in the audio production field running a recording studio. It’s a new studio but I have successfully created relationships with my customers and because of this relationships other customers hear about my studio. I treat each customer like they are the only one and I ask questions to find out if they are satisfied with the service.  Many times I get phone call from other patental customer that were referred by my consistent customers. So far I haven’t really done any major promoting but I’ve learned that a satisfied customer with tell there family and friends about a good experience.

   Customer relationships and value are especially important in today’s tough economic times, when more frugal consumers are cutting back and spending more carefully. (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition. Page 4)

   I been to recording studios where the engineer acts like he knows it and doesn’t allow the artist to express themselves. I’ve also worked for studios that were are all about money and it’s painfully obvious. There wasn’t any value for the customer. A lot of those studios went out of business because people don’t like to be mistreated.  I’ve learned from their mistakes and I’ve created an environment where a artist can free good about the finished product but enjoyed the process of recording it.  For recognize that without the customer I don’t have a business, so make sure that the customer is happy and I follow up with them so that they see that they are valuable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment